Mama Lisa & Jacob

Mama Lisa & Jacob
Mama Lisa & Jacob Thomas

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Surgery Scheduled

"The LORD is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the defense of my life;
Whom shall I dread?
Psalm 27:1
Tom's parent's arrived safely yesterday afternoon.  We are so thankful to my sister for her picking them up at the airport for us.  We enjoyed teaching them how to play Skip-Bo and fellowship together.
Today we received the surgery time:  4:25 p.m. on Friday afternoon.  This is not the "early slot" we prayed for...but right where the Lord allowed him to be placed.  He will get to sleep in tomorrow morning!  Pray that his appetite will slow down.  Since being on the steroids his appetite is huge.  He is not allowed any food or drink after midnight tonight...a long day tomorrow without eating for sure.
Zac and Sarah are travelling now and we pray they will arrive safely in time for a nice family dinner.
Holding on to Hope
"God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble."
Psalm 46:1


1 comment:

Barb said...

Praying without ceasing!