Mama Lisa & Jacob

Mama Lisa & Jacob
Mama Lisa & Jacob Thomas

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Part II

Okay...so I return to the house on Valentine's Day to find a MetroCuisine vehicle in the driveway!  I was told to go to the front door, get Tom from the bedroom and enter the kitchen together.  Being the obedient one...I did as told.  What an amazing sight...an elegant table set for two with a server there to make our romantic dinner exceptional!  Linen tablecloth, candles, flowers, and a dinner prepared for two equals LOVE!  I am mostly thankful to Tom, but I know he required much help to pull off such an incredible evening.  Thanks to MetroCuisine, John Rettstatt, Kent & Suzanne Homoelle and Zac & Sarah for all their help to make this a Valentine's Day to remember!
I think of myself as "simple"...not too fancy.  Well, it's a rare occasion when I have filet mignon...now I've had it twice in less than a week!  I'm feeling kinda "fancy".  Our special dinner started with an appetizer of shrimp cocktail, the second course was an amazing salad, the main course was the filet mignon, mashed potatoes and green beans.  The meal ended with heart shaped cheesecake topped with fresh raspberries!
After a delicious dinner we decided to head to the WCHS boys last home basketball game.  It was a fun senior night with a great victory over Grove City Christian.  What fun for Tom to wheel into the boys locker room to cheer them on before the game.  After the game Tom gathered with the senior team members to snap this special photo.


1 comment:

Barb said...

What a wonderful Valentine's Day you had, Lisa. The pictures are beautiful and it is so good to see Tom with the students he so loves.