Mama Lisa & Jacob

Mama Lisa & Jacob
Mama Lisa & Jacob Thomas

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I said a Mother's Day prayer for you
to thank the Lord above
for blessing me with a lifetime
of your tenderhearted love.
I thanked God for the caring
you've shown me through the years,
for the closeness we've enjoyed
in time of laughter and of tears.
And so, I thank you from the heart
for all you've done for me
and I bless the Lord for giving me
the best mother there could be!

Tom and I are SO blessed to have the best moms in the world!  We know God placed us in the perfect arms when He gave us our moms.  We love you both so much.
This evening we were able to enjoy dinner with Lisa's parents, sister's family & the Duewel family at Champp's Restaurant.  Good food, fellowship and fun for all.  We certainly missed my brother's family.  One person missing in the above picture...brother, Mike.  Do you notice the sun is shining in the picture above?  What a gorgeous day the Lord blessed us with...we are thankful.
Saturday night Tom was feeling well enough to go and see the WCHS Musical "Beauty & the Beast"!  He is so glad he went and it was so good to be encouraged by so many people/students we saw there.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Happy Mother's Day, Lisa. What a beautiful photo of you, Kelly and your mother. It truly was a gorgeous sunny day for Mother's Day this year. I'm so glad Tom was able to enjoy Beauty and the Beast. We are praying that he will be doing especially well for next weekend.

Thank you again for giving us a little peek into your daily lives. Much love to all of you.
Barb