Mama Lisa & Jacob

Mama Lisa & Jacob
Mama Lisa & Jacob Thomas

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Home Again!

Tom was released from Riverside Hospital today around 1:00. Once at home Tom enjoyed a shave (trim), hot shower and big-time nap! He is refreshed and watching golf. Tom and I will enjoy dinner for two, first time since March 9th! We are starting a new, very strict, diet/nutrition plan. I do believe hospital food is designed to keep you in the hospital! Anyway...we are going to cut out sugar, red meat and hydrogenated oils. Tonights menu includes baked sweet potatoes, black beans, asparagus, spinach salad and fresh pineapple for dessert. Tom thinks I'm going to starve him, but I assured him that he won't go hungry! Thank you again for your love, prayers and concern for our family. "O Lord, because You are our help, we sing in the shadow of Your wings. Our souls cling to You; Your right hand upholds us." Psalm 63:7-8

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you are home! Your dinner sounds delicious! Praying for you! With love..The Estabrooks

Les said...

Praise God you are home again. Praying for healing and wisdom and you continue down this journey. Love you~Les

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear that things are going well for you. My name is Lee Gentry and I understand that Lauren DeMars told you about my situation. Please either call me at 614-789-9720 or email me at lee@deltabuild.com. I am 41 yrs old, live in Dublin, and attand the Grace Brethren grand-daughter church (Encounter). I believe that this is a God thing and am anxious to discuss some of the specifics with you. My recovery has been nothing short of miraculous and I am excited to be able to share with you how God has guided my wife and me through this journey. I look forward to your call.

Lee

Unknown said...

That food looks delicious!!!
Anne Marie

Unknown said...

Sorry we never should have brought over those cookies that Tom made. They definitely aren't in the diet plan. Send them on to Matt! You are all in our prayers daily.

Love, Becky Chodzin

rebekah said...

Hope you get better soon!! Cassie Davis told me about what happened and I could hardly believe it!! Praying for you that God gives you full healing!!

Rebekah Reiss Blanton

Stephanie Grant said...

Hmm...this food looks delicious! I am sure you will be able to find some delicious recipes. Mr. Anglea and your family is in my prayers daily! I am glad Sarah, Zac, and Matt will home this weekend. I am sure it will be very restful to be at the house together.