Mama Lisa & Jacob

Mama Lisa & Jacob
Mama Lisa & Jacob Thomas

Monday, January 7, 2013

12 Days of Christmas


On the first day of Christmas my cousin Connie sent to me:
An ornament for the tree
On the second day of Christmas my cousin Brenda sent to me:
Lotion & Gel Booties
On the third day of Christmas my Aunt Carol sent to me:
 
A photo album of special memories
On the fourth day of Christmas my cousin Paula sent to me:
 
An insulated mug, tea, socks & courage shell
On the fifth day of Christmas a special friend, Beth Duewel sent to me:
 
Kindred Sisters Book
On the sixth day of Christmas my 5th grade teacher, Mr. Buzzard sent to me:
A bookmark of HOPE
On the seventh day of Christmas the Seiters sent to me:
 
Seven Skin Products to help my Skin
On the eighth day of Christmas my elementary school friend, Kathy sent to me:
 
A Willow Tree Angel
On the ninth day of Christmas my Aunt Carol sent to me:
 
A Pottery Bowl & Soup Mix
On the tenth day of Christmas my cousin Brenda sent to me:
Warm Christmas Jammies
On the eleventh day of Christmas my cousin Paula sent to me:
 A box full of Christmas Candy
On the twelfth day of Christmas my cousin Connie sent to me:
 
A box of Cheryl's Cookies!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
Aunt Carol, Paula, Connie, Brenda, Beth, Kathy, Mr. Buzzard & Seiters for a fun Christmas Plan!

No comments: