Mama Lisa & Jacob

Mama Lisa & Jacob
Mama Lisa & Jacob Thomas

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Timothy!

Today we honor and celebrate our nephew, Timothy.  Timothy and his wife, Britney recently moved from Florida to South Carolina where Tim is a teaching assistant in the history department while working on his Master's Degree at Clemson University.
Copied from his Facebook wall:

About Tim

I love history.. talk to me about it

"For my sin He was wounded; for my guilt, crucified.
For my debt paid a ransom; for my straying He died.
For my acts of rebellion, for my deeds full of pride,
My Savior was beaten, my Lord crucified.

See from His head, His hands, His feet,
Such sorrow and love flow mingled down;
Did ever such love and sorrow meet,
Or thorns compose so rich a crown.

By His grace I am rescued, by His love I'm set free.
By the gift of redemption His shed blood is my plea.
Now there's no condemnation. Now there's no penalty!
Now He is my Savior. I sit at His feet!
My sorrow has ended. My joy is complete!"

John 18:38 "Pilate said to him, "What is truth?"...

John 8:32 "and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

John 14:6 "Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 17:17 "Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth."

Romans 1:18 "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against
all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men,
who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth."

Romans 1:25 "because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie
and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator,
who is blessed forever!"

Romans 9:1 "I am speaking the truth in Christ--I am not lying;
my conscience bears me witness in the Holy Spirit"
Julie, Timothy, Britney, Rachael & Tim
We pray his birthday is as special as he is.
We love you Timothy!
Uncle Tom & Aunt Lisa
Blasts from the past:
Luke, Matt & Timothy
Bowling - Christmas in Atlanta 1995
Timothy, Matt & Luke
Summer of Hannah's Wedding - June 2002
Matt & Timothy Boating on the St. John River
March 2003
Cherith, Matt, Luke & Timothy
Gatlinburg, TN - 2001

No comments: