Mama Lisa & Jacob

Mama Lisa & Jacob
Mama Lisa & Jacob Thomas

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Top O' the Day to Dan & Alan

From St. Patrick's Breastplate
Christ be with me
Christ before me
Christ behind me
Christ in me
Christ beneath me
Christ above me
Christ on my right
Christ on my left
Christ where I lie
Christ where I sit
Christ where I arise
Christ in the heart of every man
who thinks of me
Christ in the mouth of every man
who speaks of me
Christ in every eye that sees me
Christ in every ear that hears me
Salvation is of the Lord.
Today we not only celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but also the birthdays of two nephews-in-love! First is Dan...Dan is married to my sister's firstborn daughter, Brittany. Dan is truly "Irish" and loves that his birthday is on March 17th...very appropriate. Dan became an "official" member of our family on July 12, 2008.
Dan & Brittany
July 12, 2008
After four years of marriage, law school (Valedictorian for the MSU Law School class of 2011), remodel of their first home, now a second home, Dan is now a daddy to his Irish son, Declan! Dan, Brittany and Declan make their home in Novi, Michigan where they are actively involved in Dan's dad's church, Lakes Baptist Church. Dan is a clerk at the Michigan Supreme Court. We are so blessed to have Dan in our family. We love you, Dan and pray your birthday is filled with many "Irish" blessings! Love, Uncle Tom & Aunt Lisa
Dan & Declan
Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one! You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates."
Deuteronomy 6:4-9
Alan Miller
Alan is our other nephew-in-love who is married to Tom's brother's daughter, Abbie. Alan and Abbie serve the Lord in Burlington, Iowa. Alan is an assistant pastor at Heritage Baptist Church. Alan enjoys golfing, reading, snow skiing and being married to Abbie! We are so thankful for a godly man who loves God, His Word and Abbie. Happy Birthday blessings, Alan...we love you, Uncle Tom & Aunt Lisa
Alan & Abbie Miller
June 27, 2009
"If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour."
John 12:26
Last nights dinner...
Another German meal from my dear friend, Ulrike Brennan...
"Eintopf" One Dish Dinner, Bread & Blueberry Cobbler
Thank You, Ulrike!

No comments: