Mama Lisa & Jacob

Mama Lisa & Jacob
Mama Lisa & Jacob Thomas

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Birthday...Son-in-Love, Zac

Little did I know one Wednesday night back in May of 2007 when I showed up as a middle school youth helper that I would meet my future son-in-love! It is so awesome to look back at how the Lord worked in bringing Zac and Sarah together. Zac had just finished his freshman year at Grace College and had accepted a youth internship at our church. That same summer our niece, Emily, had also accepted a youth internship at our church. She invited the summer interns to go to a friends home for a bonfire and Sarah happened to be at this same bonfire. When the two of them met they quickly discovered they were both Operation Barnabas alumni and the conversation has never ended! God began to build upon that commonality and He has blended two of the most wonderful people I know! We couldn't have asked for a better son-in-love or helpmate for our daughter. Zac is fun-loving, committed, diligent, smart (he chose our daughter!) and a godly young man. Our family is more complete because Zac is a perfect part of it.
One of his favorite past-times: reading a good book...
or at least collecting books!
Playing tennis...one of our family's favorite sports to play together!
Brother-in-laws...fishing fellowship!
Summer 2011 Family Vacation Memories
Supporting his father-in-law, wife & new family through it all!

"How can a young man keep his way pure?
By keeping it according to Your word.
With all my heart I have sought You;
Do not let me wander from Your commandments.
Your word I have treasured in my heart,
That I may not sin against You.
Blessed are You, O LORD;
Teach me Your statutes.
With my lips I have told of
All the ordinances of Your mouth.
I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies,
As much as in all riches.
I will meditate on Your precepts
And regard Your ways.
I shall delight in Your statutes;
I shall not forget Your word."

Psalm 119:9-16

This passage describes our son-in-love, Zac...We love you Zac!
May 22, 2010
The day we gained a son!

No comments: