Mama Lisa & Jacob

Mama Lisa & Jacob
Mama Lisa & Jacob Thomas

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Activities & Special Announcement

"I will sing of the lovingkindness of the Lord forever;
To all generations I will make known Your faithfulness with my mouth."
Psalm 89:1
 March 6th marked one year since my mastectomy.  March 10th marks three years since my world was turned upside down...Tom was diagnosed with brain cancer.  The last three years have been rough..
God is FAITHFUL...
He sees me through the lonely days, however the past month has been full of fun activities & announcements!
Pottery Painting
Becky, Marti, Cindy & Me
 "God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord."
I Corinthians 1:9
 God is FAITHFUL...
 He has blessed me with such sweet friends...I am thankful!
A change of plan...due to ice storm in Atlanta our flight was changed...instead of flying into Ft. Myers we headed to Orlando...Surprise for Pops & Granny!
"For I satisfy the weary ones and refresh everyone who languishes.”
Jeremiah 31:25
 God is FAITHFUL...
 God blessed me, through Carylee, with a wonderful Florida vacation!
Melanie (Carylee's sister), Me & Carylee
 "Therefore there was born even of one man, and him as good as dead at that, as many descendants as the stars of heaven in number, and innumerable as the sand which is by the seashore."
Hebrews 11:12
 God is FAITHFUL...
Ice Cream ~ Pancakes ~ Coffee
Treats
God is FAITHFUL...
 He gave me the strength (& many friends to help) to decorate for another wedding!
Carylee, Kelly, Lisa, Alana, Beckie, Lori & Me
Thanks girls!
 God is FAITHFUL...
 He sustained me through Matt's final MVNU Basketball Game and Senior tribute!
Post-game interview with the three seniors...
Caleb ~ Matt ~ Garrison
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith;"
II Timothy 4:7
 God is FAITHFUL...
Weekend Getaway - Bryan College - Baseball - Engagement
Where Tom & my love story began...
Morgan, Carylee, Margaret, Me & Liz
She said YES!  Ike & Chelsea are ENGAGED!!
"Marry and have sons and daughters; find wives for your sons and give your daughters in marriage, so that they too may have sons and daughters. Increase in number there; do not decrease."
Jeremiah 29:6
God is FAITHFUL...
A weekend in Greenville, SC for Rachael & Nathan's Wedding!
Lisa, Pops & Sarah ~ Brothers ~ Y.T. & Patsy
(missing one)
An amazing Sunday in downtown Greenville...post wedding relaxing!
"However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself,
and the wife must respect her husband."
Ephesians 5:33
...missing my husband...
God is FAITHFUL...
I saved the BEST news for last...
Sarah & Zac are blessing me with my first grandchild!
September 2014
"Grandchildren are the crown of old men, (& women)
And the glory of sons is their fathers."
Proverbs 17:6
I can't explain how excited I am...
the excitement is mixed with the thoughts of "I sure wish Tom could experience this..."
God is FAITHFUL...


No comments: