Mama Lisa & Jacob

Mama Lisa & Jacob
Mama Lisa & Jacob Thomas

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary Uncle Jim & Aunt Joanne!

Happy Anniversary Uncle Jim & Aunt Joanne
Today we honor my aunt & uncle who celebrate their 43rd wedding anniversary.  Not only do they love Jesus but their family too and we are so thankful to be a part of that family.  Thank you for loving our God, each other and your family...we love you.
I want everyone to know that on Monday I said Happy Birthday to our nephew, Luke, and after I posted I thought...'today isn't his birthday...tomorrow is"!  Anyway...I was a day early (unusual), I guess better early than late.
Tom had his blood work done yesterday and he was low in many areas but nothing to the "alert" stage.  We continue to be encouraged and mindful of his susceptibility to germs with frequent reminders to wash his hands and not to shake hands with people.  This is so hard for him...he likes to shake hands!
Emily, Bride-to-Be Saturday & Zac, 8th Grade
After his nap yesterday he was feeling well enough to go to my nephew, Zac, soccer game.  What a fun game with a 4-1 victory for the Warriors over Wellington!  After the game we went to City Barbecue to support WCS for the school's fundraiser.  We enjoyed dinner with Terry, Kelly, Emily (bride on Saturday), Zac and his friend, Jordan Nishizaki.  It was good to see all the WCS buildings represented by the principals with the McIntosh and Parrish Families there also.
Braden (HS junior) & Morgan (HS senior)
We miss my parents.  They went to visit my brother and his family in Northeast Ohio yesterday and today.  They were able to see my niece, Morgan, play volleyball last night and now today they are headed to a golf tournament that my nephew, Braden, is playing in.  We look forward to all being together this weekend for the wedding.


1 comment:

Rick Burby said...

I love that picture of dunking Tommy Anglea. Love those Bryan College basketball shorts too. I still have a pair myself