Mama Lisa & Jacob

Mama Lisa & Jacob
Mama Lisa & Jacob Thomas

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Jacob Thomas Hess

He's here...perfect, whole and healthy!
 SO much to be thankful for...
new life...
"Yet I have loved Jacob"
Malachi 1:2
6lbs. 13 oz. ~ 19 3/4" ~ 3:00p.m.

My prayer for Jacob:
"I have kept my feet from every evil path so that I might obey Your Word."
Psalm 119:101
~Family~

"Mama Lisa"




















Uncle Matt & Liz
Grandpa & Grandma Hess

Hess Cousins
Addison ~ Aubree ~ Maddox ~ Jacob

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you all!! Beautiful little boy!

Renessa Belohlavek said...

Congratulations! As you well know, Jacob will bring so much joy!
~Belo family

Jhon mac said...

Very informative and well written post! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post Nice Post keep it up.Excellent post.Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us.
thomas hess