Mama Lisa & Jacob

Mama Lisa & Jacob
Mama Lisa & Jacob Thomas

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

One Trip Leads to Another!

Three Blessings...
Matt, Sarah & Zac
Zac & Sarah enjoying coffee & devotions at Lakeside!
What an encouragement to know Chris Houts will be riding in Pelatonia again this year,
not only in Tom's memory BUT now riding in my honor too!
Chris, Vickie and I enjoyed sweet fellowship over Graeter's Ice Cream...
"thank you" Chris & Vickie for your continued love, support and prayers!
This limo was outside of Orange Leaf when Ginny & I got frozen yogurt!
I'm fighting like a girl!
The precious "Gilmer Clan" who graciously allowed me in on their family vacation!
back row:  Carylee, Justin (Carylee's nephew), Jenny (Justin's bride), Melanie (Carylee's sister)
front row:  Baby Joey (Carylee's great-nephew), Cary & Don (Carylee's parents)
What fun to enjoy beach time with them!
Great Aunt "Key" meets Joey for the first time!
Our Beach House
Joey's Beach Bungalow
My sweet friend and travel companion...Carylee!
Lisa & Patty
Ginny Englehart's extended family was at the beach (Sunset Beach) just south of where we were...
So I went on Wednesday to spend the day with them...this is Ginny's cousin, Patty whose husband went home to heaven last August...we connected right away...understanding each others pain...
no vacation will ever be the same without our husbands...
Flying home...
This picture was an awesome reminder that God's love is always shining on me,
just because I see clouds doesn't mean He isn't there!
Matt & Liz
Beulah Beach had a 5k run last Saturday that Matt & Liz ran together!
Sunday was the start of Bible Mission Conference at Beulah Beach...
Sandi Patty was the guest performer Sunday evening...
I stopped at my Aunt Joanne & Uncle Jim's on the way to Beulah Beach...
Uncle Jim & Aunt "J" joined me for dinner & concert!
Beulah Dinner: 1/2 baked chicken, cole slaw, baked beans, roll & watermelon
Uncle Jim, Matt, Lisa & Aunt "J"
Sandi belts it out...she shook Matt's hand just after I snapped this picture!
Matt & his mama...
Sandi started the concert with "He Cares for Me"...I started the concert in tears!
She ended the concert with "We Shall Behold Him"...I ended the concert in tears...
just imagining Tom beholding Him!
Somewhere in the middle of the concert she sang "This Little Light of Mine"...
One of Tom's "famous" songs with our children...he had a special version...
"Let it shine in Tokoyo..."
Matt shared with me at that point that he played "sleep monster" with the children in childcare that day!  Tom 'created' the "sleep monster" game...always a hit with our children & spoken about at Tom's Celebration of Life Service by Sarah!
After the concert I went home with Uncle Jim & Aunt "J" and spent the night at their home.
These beautiful fresh-cut flowers were at my bedside!
Aunt "J" made a delicious breakfast mini quiche!
"Thank You" Uncle Jim & Aunt Joanne for serving & loving me...I am blessed!
Lisa & Aunt Margaret
On my way back to Columbus I stopped in Mansfield to visit my dad's sister, Margaret!
What fun to catch up with her and her grandson, Danny.
Continued "THANKS" to my anonymous friend who graciously gives!
and
To the WCS students who never cease praying & sending the most beautiful cards!
 
"Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me,
For my soul takes refuge in You;
And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge
Until destruction passes by.
I will cry to God Most High,
To God who accomplishes all things for me.
He will send from heaven and save me;
He reproaches him who tramples upon me.
God will send forth His lovingkindness and His truth.
Psalm 57:1-3

1 comment:

Sue S. said...

Love reading your blogs, thank you for taking the time to write them. So glad you feel well enough to travel this summer. Praying for the whole Kline bunch as you all head for your family vacation, extra prayers for you, Matt and Sarah knowing this week will be really sad w/o Tom by your side. Every night when it gets dark look up into the sky, find the brightest star and know that that is your Tom looking down on all of you and sending his love. Love you all - have a good week!!!
Sue & Jerry