Mama Lisa & Jacob

Mama Lisa & Jacob
Mama Lisa & Jacob Thomas

Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Anniversary Ben & Ashley

Ben & Ashley
June 2012
Today we honor and celebrate the anniversary of our nephew, Ben and his bride, Ashley.  What a treat to have them home for furlough from Madagascar for the past 8 months.  We are so thankful for their servants hearts and desire to see the Gospel go to the utter most parts of the world.  What heart's they have for God and His people.  They are a blessing to so many and we pray for their safe return to Madagascar as they return to their "home" with their three precious daughters the end of this month.
We are thankful for the short visit we had this summer and pray God's continued blessing on their ministry.
"But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself,
so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry,
which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God."
Acts 20:24
We love you Ben & Ashley!

No comments: