Mama Lisa & Jacob

Mama Lisa & Jacob
Mama Lisa & Jacob Thomas

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Protocel

This is written by my sister-in-law, Cheryl:

Good morning! Had to share another divine intervention with you all! During the process of the family gathering treatment option information, it has been highly recommended that Tom start to take what is called Protocel, ASAP. It is a non-toxic, highly antioxidant liquid, which actually has not gotten the "official stamp of approval" for treatment of cancer (a lot of government and FDA blockages which are too long to explain now!) but has shown very promising results. Tom and Lisa actually know of a woman in their church who was diagnosed with GBM 10 years ago, and besides the standard radiation treatments, has only used Protocel to this day. That life expectancy is far greater than what the general "standard of medical treatment" can offer. Protocel works by chemically controlling the energy needed by cells, which does not harm healthy cells, but causes cancer cells to breakdown. So everyone is onboard with adding this treatment now, in addition to the radiation and oral chemo that Tom will start in 2 weeks.
Why the backround???.....
Well, Protocel is not found just anywhere. In a book we were given it lists only THREE places that it can be ordered from....one place in South Carolina, one place in Australia....and yes.....one place in TALLMADGE OHIO!!!!! For those unfamilar with Tallmadge, it is the neighboring city to where Mike and I live in Brimfield!!! This store is only 15 minutes from our home!!! What are the odds? THOSE ARE GOD'S ODDS!!! I plan on stopping in today as I need to head back to work in Cleveland tomorrow, but then will return friday night. Tom will have Protocel by tomorrow evening!!!!
Our prayer has always been that God would clearly show Tom and Lisa what to do, and to bring people into their paths that can help navigate this.
I am continually amazed by God's provision as He continues to "knock it out of the park!!!"
Thank you for your continued prayers!!!!
Cheryl

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Lisa and Tom,
I am praying for you and know our God is faithful and glorious! I am so glad you started this blog to keep us all informed on what is happening. I love you both. You are a blessing to so many people and watching you go through this with the assurance and faith you have is such a testimony to me.
I never did get to thank-you for allowing me to be a part of Sarah's wedding. It was a very fun and blessed day. As I get ready to have a rehearsal for a wedding tomorrow, it just seems Sarah got married last week ! LOL time sure flys. Love to you all.

Millie said...

I am interested in the foods he ate; did not eat while taking Protocel. I have the book "Outsmart your cancer" but it is vague on the foods ok/not ok and I am struggling with what foods I should give my husband. My husband was diagnosed in February with Melanoma tumor behind right eye; on 3/28/11 he had a plaque inserted behind the eye which contained 21 radiation seeds which were left in for 10 days and then removed. I started him on Protocel on 4/26/11. A liver biopsy on 5/13/11 revealed it had metasthesized in his liver. I started him on Protocel 4/26/11 (AFTER he had the radiation seeds put in behind his eye) and he took it for six weeks. Then for about five days he refused to take it as well as all his meds. I managed to convince him how important it was and he started taking it again. The reason I said "managed" is he had a massive stroke 3 yrs ago with brain damage and loss of speech. Anyway, he is back on the Protocel but I have never been able to come up with a list of foods OK/ NOT OK to eat when taking Protocel. This has been a BIG problem for me. If you are able to help me with this, I would appreciate it. God Bless.
Millie

Millie said...

Millie again; regarding my husband's recent condition. As I said before he started Protocel 4/26/11, took it for 6 wks but for 5 days he refused to take it, along with all his other meds. Then he allowed me to start it again. For the past week, he has had great difficult eating; gagging on food and eating very little resulting in a lot of weight loss. He is EXTREMELY tired; and his right leg, paralyzed from the stroke, he cannot move even tho a week ago he was able to. I'm wondering if the extreme tiredness could be due to his not taking it for the approx 5 days? Has anyone experienced starting/stopping Protocel short term and then starting back up? Thanks for all comments.